Bruno Elite straight stairlift (Model SRE-2010)
With a premium design that seamlessly blends into your home’s environment, the Elite (Model SRE-2010) offers the finest in streamlined, ultra-compact design and performance. A home chair lift that reflects the taste and sophistication of the most elegant homes, the Elite sets the standard for residential accessibility.
- 400 lb weight capacity
- Direct drive motor/gearbox – no belts for reduced maintenance
- Remarkable stability through the improved clamping and rail design
- A vertical, straight rail that installs to within 6 in (152 mm) from the wall allowing other family members to easily use the stairs
- Visual diagnostics for instant unit status
- Continuous charge strips along rail power unit wherever it stops
- Two 12-volt batteries – continuously powered from any household outlet – provide dependable performance, even during outages
- Arms, seat and footrest flip up creating plenty of space for family or guests to walk up and down the stairs
- Generous seat size with adjustable width arm rests and multiple seat heights
- An offset swivel seat, making the entry and exit position at the top landing safe and easy
- Two wireless remote controls
- Built in safety features such as auto stop if it hits any obstruction
Bruno Elite Straight Stairlift
Consider options such as power swivel seat and power folding footrest to customize your Elite stair lift for your situation.
Larger seat Pad
21.5″ wide x 16″ deep/546x406mm
Power or Manual Folding Rails
For narrow hallway or when doorway is at bottom of stairs. Manual or push-button automatic.
power folding footrest
Automatically flips up/down when seat is raised/lowered.
Variety of Upholstery Choices
Six different colors: multiple fabrics
Power Swivel Seat
Controlled on chair arm or wireless call/send.
12″ long x 11″ wide/350 x 279 mm.