Commercial vertical platform lifts (VPLs) for public spaces.
These wheelchair lifts come in a larger variety of configurations to match your space as well as the different code requirements of each municipality.
- Inside a shaftway
- With Automatic gate openers
- Three gate options (also called toe guard)
- Rises from 1 foot to 14 feet
- Indoors or outdoors
Enclosure Wheelchair Lift
3 Gate Wheelchair Lift
Unenclosed Wheelchair Lift
Shaftway Hoistway Wheelchair Lift
In addition to ordering and installing the VPL
We are happy to provide the following services:
- Consultation on the process, lift selection and configuration design
- Provide detail specification and engineering drawings
- Work with your architect, contractor or building department.
- Arrange or assist (if required) the filing and permit process
- Order and supervisor any needed post installation elevator inspection process.
- Perform annual maintenance
- Arrange annual inspections
- VPL-3353B & VPL-3375B 1/2 hp DC motor (includes 17AH batteries)
- VPL-3310B, VPL-3312B & VPL-3314B 1 hp DC motor (includes 34AH batteries)
Bruno Commercial VPL (No Audio)
Call us now - We are open 7 days a week
Including evenings and holidays
You will talk to a team member (not an answering service).
We can answer your questions on timing, pricing, the general process, and specific stairway or user concerns.
We can also arrange a no obligation / no pressure visit if you would like
You can also send us an e-mail to: WestchesterStairlift@gmail.com