Bruno Elite Outdoor Curved Stairlift (Model CRE 2110E)
Specifically built for exterior use, providing you with the same quality, comfort and convenience available in all of Bruno’s complete line of straight rail and curved rail stairlifts. This lift will be design to exactly fit your multiple flights of stairs.
- Durable, powder coat outdoor paint that protects all steel surfaces
- Seat cushions made from exterior marine-grade vinyl
- Tested for use in weather temperatures ranging from 0ºF to 125ºF (-15ºC to 52ºC)
- 400 lb. weight capacity
- Direct drive motor/gearbox – no belts for reduced maintenance
- The remarkable stable ride from top to bottom
- Weather resistant cover provides protection from the elements when not in use and can be stored in a pouch conveniently located under the seat during operation.
- Two 12-volt batteries – continuously powered from any household outlet – provide dependable performance, even during outages
- Arms, seat and footrest flip up creating plenty of space for family or guests to walk up and down the stairs
- Generous seat size with adjustable width arm rests and multiple seat heights
- An offset swivel seat, making the entry and exit position at the top landing safe and easy
Bruno Outdoor Elite Curve Stairlift – time lapse
Call us now - We are open 7 days a week
Including evenings and holidays
You will talk to a team member (not an answering service).
We can answer your questions on timing, pricing, the general process, and specific stairway or user concerns.
We can also arrange a no obligation / no pressure visit if you would like
You can also send us an e-mail to: WestchesterStairlift@gmail.com